Inspiring Ideas on Bringing Plants to Your Work Space

If you love plants as much as i do, then I'm sure you are constantly on the look out for new and better ways to incorporate greenery in your space.  And because I spend most of my weekdays working online from home, it's very important for me to make my work space organized, clean and inspiring. As you can guess, bringing in plants to this space is a must for me.

Well, I'm still in the process of creating my "ideal" work station. For instance, I need to find the right chair to lessen the stigma of sitting for long hours. Not that having the "proper chair" is an excuse not to stand up and take breaks. But still, I do need to get myself a new chair that won't strain my back and won't break my budget. (Any suggestions?)

My  current work station is far from complete, so I like to gather ideas on decorating and organizing. Needless to say, I am attracted to botanical-inspired interiors. So whether you work from your home office like me, or a studio, or in a real office setting, I hope you'll enjoy taking a look at these interior design ideas on bringing in plants to a work space.

green work space
plants in workspace
built in plant shelf
botanical work space
plants in work space
Plants on work desk
plants on work desk
plants in home office
plants in white home office
plants on work desk
Photos:  Casahaus |  OldBreandNew | The Future KeptFemkeppastjin via MyDomaineElledecor.se | MargotHupert | Decor8HistoriasDeCasa | Pinterest | Notey |
Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment